Following up on the Advisory Security Notice on Fraud Targeting Covid-19 Researchers, the Canadian Centre for Cyber Security (CCCS) are reminding COVID-19 researchers to remain vigilant and to stay alert to potential threats affecting their research.
The CCCS has provided additional Cyber security guidance.
- Cyber Security Advice and Guidance for Research and Development Organizations During Covid-19
- Don’ t take the bait : Recognize and avoid phishing attacks
- Security Tips for Organizations With Remote Workers
- Cyber Hygiene for COVID-19
- Focused Cyber Security Advice and Guidance During COVID-19
If you have additional questions, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the CCCS at email@example.com or 1-833-CYBER-88 (1-833-292-3788).